Manipura chakra is shown as having ten petals, bearing the Sanskrit letters ḍa, ḍha, ṇa, ta, tha, da, dha, na, ta, and tha. The seed sound in the centre is ram. The tattwa for the element of Fire is shown (here in outline) as a red triangle. Manipura (Sanskrit: मणिपूर, IAST: Maṇipūra, English: "jewel city") is the third primary chakra according to Hindu tradition.
Musical Vibrations in the Key of E help to energize and align the solar plexus chakra:
1. Bach's Symphony op. 18, no.5, w. C28
2. Bischoff's Symphony no. 1
3. Bruckner's Symphony no. 7
4. haydn's Symphony nos. 12 and 29
5. Marque's Symphony no. 1
6. Mehul's Symphony no. 4
7. Schmidt's Symphony no. 1.
Solar Plexus Energy Affirmations:
1. I am empowered with respect and honor for myself. All that I do is a reflection of the value I have for myself.
2. I greatly honor who I am. I treat myself with respect.
3. I reclaim my personal power. I recognize that I am worthy of the very best.
4. I am worthy and accept all the universal blessings graciously gifted to me on this perfect day.
5. I am a powerful being of the universal life force.
Solar Plexus Chakra Prayer:
Confident warrior consciousness, I admire your power.
Allow me to recognize my boundless belief in myself.
Help me to know my Divine right and sacred significance.
Empower me with the realization of my self-worth.
Bless me with opportunities to honorably express myself.
Responsibly I stand up for myself with my revered abilities.
I enthusiastically believe in my own personal power.
*All abvve information is from the book: "The Power of I AM" (alignining the chakras of consciousness) Author: Geoffrey Jowett*